healthy dried tomatoes pasta recipes: dried tomatoes pesto
one of my favorite vegetarian pastas, the dried tomatoes pesto recipe
If you are looking for vegetarian pasta recipes, you must file this one.
It is easy, fast, super tasty and healthy. What more can we ask? Oh, right… if you swith for gluten free pasta, you can also file it as detox friendly recipe!
- 160-200 gr (5.6-6.3 oz) of linguini (use rice pasta for detox purposes)
- 30 gr (1 oz) of pine nuts
- 20 gr (0.7 oz) of almonds
- 70-80 gr (2.5-2.8 oz) of dried tomatoes
- 20 gr (0.7 oz) of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small (2-3 cm) sprig of rosemary
- ½ garlic clove
- salt (only for the pasta cooking water)
- Place all the ingredients, except the linguini, in the food processor (I prefer the immersion blender) and finely blend.
- Cook linguini according to the packaging directions.
- Season pasta, decorate with a rosemary sprig and enjoy your delicious meal.