healthy dried tomatoes pasta recipes: red pesto
healthy dried tomatoes red pesto recipe
the red pesto recipe
The red pesto recipe is a pesto recipe for pasta dishes made with dried tomatoes, nuts and rosemary. You can make it as creamy as you like. To me, perfection is little grainy consistency that results in crunchy bites.
Duplicate the quantities of this red pesto and refrigerate up to a week or freeze for longer periods (about 6 months).
- 160-200 gr (5.6-6.3 oz) of linguini (use rice pasta for detox purposes)
- 30 gr (1 oz) of pine nuts
- 20 gr (0.7 oz) of almonds
- 70-80 gr (2.5-2.8 oz) of dried tomatoes
- 20 gr (0.7 oz) of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small (2-3 cm) sprig of rosemary
- ½ garlic clove
- salt (only for the pasta cooking water)
- Place all the ingredients, except the linguini, in the food processor (I prefer the immersion blender) and finely blend.
- Cook linguini according to the packaging directions.
- Season pasta, decorate with a rosemary sprig and enjoy your delicious meal.
enjoy your red pesto