Simposio: the Green Issue
- Christmas in Italy;
- kitchen fun.
This issue is under review, you can get the other issues here:
Simposio is an Italian seasonal cookbook and a travelogue.
In each issue, you’ll walk through a different city or region. You’ll go deep inside food culture, stories, lifestyle, and traditions.
Expect the following:
- exploring the best monuments and secret places
- things to add to your Italian bucket list
- local & authentic recipes
- jokes, beautiful words and expressions
- culture, habits, and lifestyle
- seasonal fun and inspiration
- lovely pictures
A little technical stuff:
- You can choose between print and digital.
- Servings are for two people, to be duplicated as desired.
- Measures are in gr, cups, and oz.
A seasonal Italian magazine and slow travel journal.
Simposio is an independent magazine about Italy. It aims to narrate Italy, the authentic one, describing it through its cuisine, places, lifestyle, and culture.
about the Green issue
In this issue of Simposio you’ll find:
- Pumpkin recipes
- Halloween recipes
- Recipes using Wine
- Thanksgiving dinner recipes
- Classic Italian recipes
- Homemade gifts recipes
- Italian Christmas cookies and other traditional Christmas recipes
- Healthy Italian recipes for when the holidays will be over
- Trastevere & Christmas in Rome, pics & stories