Italian Colors: a weekly newsletter about Italy
It will fill your inbox with sweet tiny bits of Italian culture, lifestyle, food, and adventures!
If you have Italian heritage, if you love this charming country, or simply were meant to be born in Italy, this is the best newsletter to cultivate your passions and go deeper into the culture, the cuisine, and the beauty.
You’re about to see life in Italian colors…
A newsletter about Italy
Every week, the Italian Colors newsletter will enrich your life with a cooking tip, a story, a tradition, or a glance of life in Italy: all the inspiration you need to nourish both your body and soul!
All this will come from my personal experience living in Rome, from my visits to Italian cities, and from my talks to the gente (people in Italian) I meet.
Italy is not just the food…
- It’s the way we WAIT for a wine to decant.
- It’s the way we spend hours CHATTING (and gesticulating), in the middle of a piazza.
- It’s the way we always dine ALFRESCO (at least when it’s not raining or snowing).
- It’s the way we WALK through the city for hours, in search of a bellissimo (beautiful in Italian) spot.
- It’s the way we always have FRESH bread and veggies.
- It’s the way we respect ingredients and the PACE OF TIME.
- It’s the way we ENJOY LIFE.
It’s time for YOU to join the dark bright side! Italian delights are waiting for you.
Perfetto (perfect in italian), andiamo!
an Italian travel, recipe, and culture magazine
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter and get a
of the mag!